Single Ply Flat Roofing Materials
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is one of the fastest growing single ply flat roofing materials on the market. TPO is fire and chemical resistant and contains ultraviolet UV inhibitors that reflect about 85% – 87% of UV rays. The reflection of UV rays will allow your building to cool with less energy put out. The result is a more environmentally-friendly solution with lower costs. It’s a win for your business and the planet.
TPO can be used for both mechanically fastened and fully adhered roof applications for projects that are new construction, re-roof, and/or re-cover roof installations. The Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) membrane is reinforced with a polyester fabric and manufactured using an ultraviolet-resistant thermoplastic polyolefin formulation. It is much more resistant to tears, impact and puncture. You can expect your TPO single ply roof system to last up to 20 years.
Additionally, TPO is lightweight, available in multiple colors and suitable for all types of projects.
At a Glance:
- Single Ply Roof Systems can be mechanically fastened, ballasted or fully adhered. They are available in a variety of thicknesses from 40 mils to 80 mils and are composed primarily of ethylene propylene rubber.
- TPO single ply roof systems are Energy Star compliant.
- The flashings will provide waterproofing around roof perimeter, equipment and projections.
- The insulation provides value and stable substrate for roof systems.
- The adhesive bonds the ply to the substrate.
- You can save thousands of dollars a year on energy costs with a single ply roof system.
At Heritage, we’re one of the commercial roofing companies with the experience needed to repair and replace all the styles of roofs most popular in Hawaii. While choosing the right roofing system is certainly a good start, it will do you no good without the right roof repair specialists. Heritage can certainly make the difference and provide you with the job that your business wants and needs.
view our ebook
Click below to download our EBook on Roofing Efficiency.view ebook
Replace your shingles with a quality 30 or 50 yr architectural shingle that resist algae and increase home value or a new shake roof ?view details
View our services for commercial buildings, that need Single ply membranes, modified bitumen system or Cool roof system, like Hydro stopview details
"Informative and offered many options in the decision making process. Excellent service!"- Previous Client